Community Events at Vinegar Hill
Expanded Sunday Chill at the Hill and Farmer's and Maker’s Market
Previewing Memorial Day & Father’s Day Weekends. Join us on Sundays throughout the summer to enjoy afternoon cocktail specials, live music, food trucks, and a new Farmer’s and Makers Market. Enjoy the gardens in your pods and walk the parking lot for eats and local artisan products.
More to Do at Vinegar Hill
Vinegar Hill in the Community
Each year, Vinegar Hill strives to support an array of non-profit organizations doing incredible work to improve our community and the lives of others.
- Maine Cancer Foundation
- Center for Grieving Children
- Seeds of Peace
- Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Community of Caring
- Arundel Conservation Trust
- Kennebunkport Conservation Trust
- Kennebunkport Heritage Housing Trust