Events at Vinegar Hill
A historic yet modern setting.
This post-and-beam barn, built in 1887, preserves the original structure’s authentic charm, while recent updates complement the barn’s history yet offer modern amenities. Grand wrought-iron chandeliers and velvet draperies create a warm elegance throughout. With more than 2,000 square feet of entertaining space, the barn can host events up to 200 comfortably, yet the intimate charm works well for smaller social events, as well.
Two pairs of barn doors open onto a grass patio area with social-style seating, globe lighting, and plush gardens. With a rustic hand-built bar, this area is perfect for cocktail receptions, tented events, or social space for your guests.
Centrally located in Arundel between Kennebunk and Kennebunkport right off Route 1, Vinegar Hill has plentiful parking and amenities perfect for your unique event.
• Originally built in 1887
• 2,000 square feet of interior entertaining space
• Accommodates 200 guests for a standing reception or 120 guests seated and served
• Lush landscaped patio for outdoor cocktail reception
• Soaring ceilings crowned by a cupola
• Separately powered to accommodate sound systems, extra lighting, and other necessities
• Heated and/or air-conditioned
• 20 foot x 35 foot stage available for use
EVENTS AT VINEGAR HILL
See it to hear it.